FAQs for Study Visas (UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland)

A: Requirements vary by country, but typically include an acceptance letter from a recognized institution, proof of financial ability, and a valid passport.

A: Applications are usually submitted online. Check the official immigration website of the respective country for detailed instructions and forms.

A: There is generally no specific age limit, but certain programs may have age restrictions.

A: Yes, many countries allow international students to work part-time during the academic year and full-time during scheduled breaks.

A: The duration varies by country and the length of the academic program. Typically, it is valid for the duration of the course.

FAQs for IELTS and PTE

A: Both are English language proficiency tests, but IELTS assesses British English, while PTE assesses a range of English accents, including American and Australian.

A: Both IELTS and PTE are widely accepted by universities and immigration authorities. Check the specific requirements of your institution or country.

A: Both tests use a scoring system. IELTS has a band score ranging from 1 to 9, while PTE uses a scale from 10 to 90.

A: Various online resources, official test preparation materials, and coaching centers offer guidance. Practice tests are particularly useful.

A: Scores are typically valid for two years, but institutions or immigration authorities may have specific requirements.

Scroll to Top